Classes with flexibility
We love all forms of dance and all forms of dancers. Come and experience all that Spartan Dance & Fit Center’s adult drop-in program has to offer. Our classes are perfect for polishing your skills, date nights, trying something new or just getting in shape.
The Spartan Dance 7 Fit Center instructors are friendly, welcoming and love to see new faces. Don’t let anything shy you away from joining us! Visit the schedule page for a complete list of dates and times.
All classes on our adult drop-in class schedule do not require pre-registration. You can join anytime and participate for any number of classes, or find a package or membership that fits your needs.
Private one-on-one instruction and custom group classes are also available.
- Ballet– Technique is the foundation for all dance movement. All dancers benefit from a sound working knowledge of ballet technique and, consequently, technique curriculum includes ballet training.
- Contemporary– Contemporary is a genre of concert dance that employs systems and methods found in modern dance and postmodern dance, as well as classical ballet.
- Tap- is a form of dance characterized by using the sound of one’s tap shoes hitting the floor as a percussive instrument. As such, it is also commonly considered to be a form of music.
- Hip-Hop– In Adult Hip-Hop, learn how to perform the hottest dances to the latest and greatest hip hop songs inspired by hit music video style dancing.
- Salsa– Latin dance includes a wide range of dances originating in Latin America, Puerto Rico and Cuba salsa a a fun social type of social dance.
- Turbo Kick – Cardio kickboxing and body-sculpting dance moves choreographed to the hottest music mixes. Turbo Kick is a high intensity, fast-paced workout.
- CrossBox- A high energy boxing-fitness fusion. You will punch, crunch, and fight your way to a fitter you.
- Cardio Box & Core– Choreographed kickboxing moves and sequences of strength and core moves to tighten up and tone your mid-section.
- Zumba– Blends upbeat world rhythms with easy-to-follow choreography for a total-body workout.
- Pound Rockout– Use weighted drumsticks and drumming techniques in and pilates based work out. Strengthen your core and burn fat while bringing out your inner rockstar.
- S.D.F.C.– Strength. Dance. Fitness. Cardio… High intensity fitness moves mixed with fun, hip-hop dance to elevate your mood and your Heart rate.
- Adrenaline Junkie – A twist to your traditional HIIT Workout. Get a high intensity, interval workout like you never had before.
- Spartan Strength– Focuses on increasing your muscle mass and toning by using dumbbells through several exercises.
- Strength & Tone– Develops strength and endurance using a variety of equipment with basic resistance training.
- Butts & Guts- Trains and tightens the abs, glutes, legs and lower back using weights and body resistance.
- PiYo– A total body fitness class that fuses Pilates and Yoga to build strength and flexibility.
- Spartan Barre– Muscle toning to create a lean, flexible body by using basic ballet techniques to upbeat music.
- Vinyasa Yoga– Series of postures to create heat within the body to increase strength, flexibility, endurance and balance.
- Spartan Suspension – A body weight workout designed to improve strength, balance, flexibility and core strength. The suspension system allows for a hard workout for every fitness level.
Cardio & Strength
- Zumba Tone– Builds coordination, strength and reshapes your body while Zumba dancing with weighted toning sticks.
- CrossBody– A combination of strength, cardio and core exercises all in one workout for fat-burning and total body results.
- Circuit- Athletic-based training circuit exercises set up in stations for a complete, full-body workout.
- P90X– Combines strength, cardio, plyometrics and stretching into a high energy, full body workout with a variety of equipment.
- Insanity – Athletic training combining cardio conditioning and total-body strength.
- Cycle & Core – Cycle & Core is 45 minutes of climbs, sprints and endurance intervals to energetic music followed by 15 minutes of core work in the studio.
- Spartan Cycle – Designed to provide you with the optimum in fat burning and strength building. This class uses fast flats, steady hills, sprints and interval training.
- Bike & Barre – Bike & Barre is a 45 minute, high energy workout on the bike, followed by 15 minutes of barre exercises. This class focuses on precise movements to strengthen and create a lean, flexible, health body.
- HIIT the Bike – Get your high intensity interval training (HIIT) workout followed by cycle for a maximum burn!
Adult Class Rates
|5 Class Package||$60|
|10 Class Package||$120|
|15 Class Package||$150|
|One Month Unlimited||$99|
|Student Membership with Valid I.D. (6 month contract)||$55 monthly|
|Non-Student Membership (12 month contract)||$75 monthly|